terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING YOUR DECISION TO PURCHASE.
This site including the applicable Awesome Woman mobile application (collectively, the “Site”) is intended only for consumers wishing to order Awesome Woman products (“Products”) online for delivery in the contiguous United States of America. Awesome Woman does not accept orders for delivery outside the contiguous United States of America. The terms and conditions (the “Terms”) under which the Products are offered for sale on this Site are entered into by and between You and FemTec Health, Inc. doing business as Awesome Woman ("Company", "we", or "us" or "Awesome Woman") and are set out below. By checking the I have read and agree box on the order form and submitting the order, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. Awesome Woman reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice. Such changes however will have no effect on orders that were submitted before posting of such revised Terms on this Site.
2. Placing Your Order
2.1 To place an Order you must be 18 years of age or over, be accessible by telephone and have a valid email address.
2.2 You may place an order by filling in the order form on the Site after logging into or creating your personal account and clicking on the appropriate submission button.
Awesome Woman will not accept orders placed in any way other than those listed above.
2.3 When you place your order, Awesome Woman, directly or through its affiliate, will issue you with a Web Order Number. Awesome Woman will do this via the Site. Please note that such a Web Order Number is supplied for reference purposes only and does not constitute our acceptance of your order.
2.4 By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on these Terms. Awesome Woman may or may not accept your offer at our discretion or may reduce the number of Products we accept to deliver to you. However, orders submitted by you are binding on you and cannot be cancelled after order submission.
2.5 If Awesome Woman accepts your order, Awesome Woman will notify you of our acceptance by issuing an order confirmation. Awesome Woman will send your order confirmation to you by e-mail. The order confirmation will be effective as of the date on which the order confirmation is sent to you. If Awesome Woman cannot accept your order, Awesome Woman will attempt to contact you by email, telephone or post.
3. Supply of Your Products
Subject to these Terms, Awesome Woman will supply to you the Products indicated on your order confirmation.
4.1. All prices are in US dollars. Prices shall be those prices published on this Site at the time you submit your order. The prices published on the Site are exclusive of VAT, recycling fee, shipping and handling costs and duties, which are for your account. These costs will be calculated separately as applicable and specified on the order form then added to the total price of the order. The total price stated on the order form you submit shall be the total amount payable by you for the products including all taxes, recycling fee, duties, handling and shipping charges.
4.2. Delivery costs, where applicable, are payable by you as indicated on your invoice.
5. Paying for Your Products
5.1. You may pay for your Products by the methods of payment displayed on the payment paragraph of the Site.
5.2. You must pay in the currency as indicated on your invoice.
5.3. If you are paying by credit card, then you must supply your credit card details when you place your Order. Your credit card will be charged when we issue your invoice or at the time of shipment of your Products. Awesome Woman will not supply the Products to you nor perform the services until your credit card issuer has authorized the use of your card for payment of the Products and/or services ordered. If Awesome Woman does not receive such authorization Awesome Woman shall inform you accordingly. Awesome Woman reserves the right to verify the identity of the credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
6. Delivery of Your Products
6.1. Orders placed on this site can only be delivered in the contiguous United States of America.
6.2. Awesome Woman will deliver the Products to the delivery address you specified in the order form and in accordance with the delivery option you chose. In the event you order various Products to be delivered to different addresses, you will need to submit a separate order form for each delivery address. Any delivery or shipment dates given by Awesome Woman are best estimates only and Awesome Woman shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses for failure to deliver in accordance with the delivery or shipment dates given. In the event any of the Products ordered is out of stock, this may mean the whole order is delayed. If so, to the extent that Awesome Woman has not discontinued the Product, an estimate of the delay will be given by e-mail.
6.3. Title to and risk of loss of your Products will pass to you on delivery of the Products
6.4. When Products have been delivered to the carrier Awesome Woman, either directly or through its affiliate, will send you a confirmation of shipment by e-mail provided you have indicated an e-mail address on the order form.
7. Exchanges, Returns and Refunds
7.1. Where the Product is purchased as a standalone. Within thirty (30) calendar days of the purchase period Awesome Woman will, at its option, accept return of the Product for (i) a full refund, or (ii) store credit at Awesome Woman's affiliate site, Birchbox, or (ii) exchange for another same or similar Product if Awesome Woman determines that the Product is faulty, damaged, or not working as intended. Please contact customer support to initiate request for a return.
7.2. Where the Product is received as a gift with purchase promotion. Awesome Woman will not accept return of a Product that is received as a gift with purchase promotion. However, where Awesome Woman determines that the Product is faulty, damaged, or not working as intended, Awesome Woman, may at its option, exchange such Product for a same or similar Product.
7.3. Please note that you may not return a Product and claim a refund if the Product concerned is:
a) software which Awesome Woman supplied to you sealed and unused and you have broken the seal or which you have successfully downloaded from the Site; or
b) A personalized and/or customized product made in accordance with your specifications. You may not obtain a refund for a service if you have commenced use of a/the service.
7.4. If a Product was supplied in error, is incomplete or faulty and you believe that you are entitled to a replacement or repair, please call Awesome Woman at: 877-487-7272 or 281- 820-8523 between 8:00AM and 5:00PM Eastern Time Monday to Friday.
7.5. Any request for return or refund must meet the following requirements:
1. You inform Awesome Woman of your decision to cancel the contract within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of delivery of the Product or the date you purchased the services; and
2. The Product(s) are returned in accordance with paragraph 7.6 below. Please note that while the Product(s) remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Product(s) are kept safe and secure.
7.6. Steps to Follow to Claim a Refund:
To claim a refund, contact Awesome Woman at 877-487-7272 or 281-820-8523 between 8:00AM and 5:00PM Eastern Time, Mondays to Fridays, via e-mail through the app, or visiting us at: https://help.awesomewoman.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
8. General Disclaimers
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site o. THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, AWESOME WOMAN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Awesome Woman makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Awesome Woman sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Awesome Woman makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Awesome Woman sites. Awesome Woman does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any Products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
AWESOME WOMAN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE SINCE THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS AND ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS MAY MODIFY THEIR PRODUCTS AND UPDATE THEIR LABELS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR SITE AND THAT YOU CONSULT THE PRODUCTS LABEL OR CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC CONCERN OR QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT.
9. Awesome Woman Liability
9.1. These Terms set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Products (and performance of telephone support and warranty services) and the performance of any services.
9.2. Except as expressly stated herein, there are no warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on Awesome Woman regarding the supply of Products or the provision of services.
9.3. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AWESOME WOMAN, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY FOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND HOWSOEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF AWESOME WOMAN, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO AWESOME WOMAN IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
10. Contacting AWESOME WOMAN
You can contact Awesome Woman by telephone on 877-487-7272 or 281-820-8523 between 8:00AM and 5:00PM Eastern Time, Mondays to Fridays or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Data Protection
By placing your order, you agreed and understand that Awesome Woman may store, process and use the data collected from your order form for processing your order. These data will be treated in conformance with the Awesome Woman Privacy Notice. If you wish to have access to information we hold concerning you, or if you want to make any changes, or if you do not want to receive information from Awesome Woman please follow the update procedure set forth in the Awesome Woman Privacy Notice.
12. Circumstances Beyond Awesome Woman’s Reasonable Control
Awesome Woman will make every effort to perform Awesome Woman’s obligations concerning the Products and/or services. However, Awesome Woman cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to perform if such delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a delay, Awesome Woman will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
13. Disagreements, Governing Law and Jurisdiction
13.1. All matters related to the Products and/or Services, and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to conflict of laws provisions. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods is hereby explicitly excluded.
13.2. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to, or use of, the Site, to the Products you purchase through the Site, or to your relationship to Awesome Woman ("Claims") shall be exclusively submitted to confidential and binding arbitration in Houston, Texas, including based on contract, tort (including intentional tort), fraud, agency, your or our negligence, statutory or regulatory provisions, or any other sources of law; Claims made as counterclaims, cross-claims, third- party claims, interpleaders or otherwise; and Claims made independently or with other claims; provided, however, that to the extent that you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Texas. The party filing arbitration must submit Claims to the American Arbitration Association and follow its rules and procedures for initiating and pursuing arbitration. Any arbitration hearing that you attend will be held at a place chosen by the American Arbitration Association in the same city as the U.S. District Court closest to your then current residential address, or at some other place to which you and Awesome Woman agree in writing, and the arbitrator shall apply Texas law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act. YOU SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER USERS OR TO ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. You may obtain copies of the current rules, and forms and instructions for initiating arbitration by contacting the American Arbitration Association at using the contact information noted below.
American Arbitration Association
A single, neutral arbitrator will resolve Claims. The arbitrator will be either a lawyer with at least ten (10) years’ experience or a retired or former judge, selected in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will follow the procedures and rules of the American Arbitration Association which are in effect on the date the arbitration is filed unless those procedures and rules are inconsistent with these Terms, in which case these Terms will prevail. Those procedures and rules may limit the discovery available to you or us. The arbitrator will take reasonable steps to protect your customer account information and other confidential information if requested to do so by you or us. Each party to the arbitration will bear the expense of that party's attorneys, experts, and witnesses, and other expenses, regardless of which party prevails, but a party may recover any or all expenses from another party if the arbitrator, applying applicable law, so determines. The arbitrator's award is final and binding on the parties.
ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE DATE THE CLAIM ARISES. AS NOTED ABOVE, YOU AND Awesome Woman HEREBY VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT EITHER MAY HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL.
We will not choose to arbitrate any Claim you bring in small claims court. However, if such a Claim is determined by the court to be outside its jurisdiction, the parties agree that the dispute shall then be submitted to arbitration.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
14.1. The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Awesome Woman, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
14.2. These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from the Site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Site .
• You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
• If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Awesome Woman. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
14.3. Trademarks. Awesome Woman name, the terms Awesome Woman and Awesome Woman logo & marks and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Awesome Woman or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Awesome Woman. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
15. Prohibited Uses
15.1. You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam", or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Awesome Woman, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Awesome Woman or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
• Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site. • Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent. • Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site. • Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
• Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. • Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
15.2. User Contributions
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Site. All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms.
Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right
to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
• You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
• All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms.
• You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Awesome Woman, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
15.3. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
• Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or could create liability for Awesome Woman.
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
• Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for [any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS FEMTEC HEALTH, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY FEMTEC HEALTH, INC. ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER FEMTEC HEALTH, INC., SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
15.4. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
• Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and our Privacy Notice. • Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act. • Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
16. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures
Awesome Woman specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on the Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. Awesome Woman will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). The DMCA requires that notice of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address:
FEMTEC HEALTH, INC.
2450 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 22021
Attention: DMCA Agent
To be effective, the notice must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
• Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that Site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
17. Reliance on Information Posted.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Awesome Woman, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Awesome Woman. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
18. Changes to the Site
We may update the content on the Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
19. Information About You and Your Visits to the Site.
All information we collect on the Site is subject to our Privacy Notice. By using the Site, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Notice.
20.1. The failure of Awesome Woman to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of Awesome Woman of any breach of these Terms by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by Awesome Woman or be deemed a waiver by Awesome Woman of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. The rights and remedies of Awesome Woman under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and Awesome Woman shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit Awesome Woman ’s right to exercise any other right or remedy.
20.2. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not adversely affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
20.3. Feedback. The Site are operated by FemTec Health, Inc. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to email@example.com.